Recent Before & After Photos

Lightning Strikes Amarillo, Texas Home


SERVPRO of West Amarillo has been serving the Texas Panhandle for nearly 15 years and is still continuing to learn, grow, and see different kinds of jobs every ... READ MORE



SERVPRO of West Amarillo Restores Wood after Fire


A house fire in Clarendon, TX left heavy soot on a wooden dresser top. Pictured is the progress our amazing fire production technicians were able to make. We ar... READ MORE



Why SERVPRO? We at SERVPRO of West Amarillo have a crew that never stops learning!


Owner, Mark Belew, completely transforms some dirty carpet in the warehouse at our building location in Amarillo, TX. We at SERVPRO of West Amarillo provide ong... READ MORE



Flooded Crawlspace in Canyon, TX


This flooded crawlspace in Canyon was the result of a burst pipe. There was a lot of excess water standing in the crawlspace, but we were able to extract and dr... READ MORE



Water Damage in Amarillo, TX


These photos were taken at a school located in Amarillo, TX in January of 2019. Our customers were very pleased with the services provided by SERVPRO of West Am... READ MORE



Water Damage with Growth in Amarillo, Tx


Sometimes it can take a while to detect a water loss in your home or business. In some cases, a water loss is not water all over the place. It can go unnoticed ... READ MORE



Water Damage in Borger, Tx


Cabinetry can be a challenge at times to get dried out. As you see in the photos, we had to remove the bathroom vanity cabinets and the flooring to get the stru... READ MORE



Wildfire in Canadian, Tx


Although wildfires are usually contained to the open fields in West Texas, the soot and burned grass finds its way in through any small crack it possibly can. W... READ MORE



Water Damage with Mold in Borger, Tx


This home located in Borger, Tx had an ongoing water damage that was causing mold to grow in the bathroom. By the time the homeowner found the source and called... READ MORE



Electrical Fire in Booker, Tx


The electrical wiring in the attic caused the fire damage to this Booker, Tx home. The entire house and all of the family's contents were damaged by heavy soot ... READ MORE