Making the Call—Water Damage Emergency
SERVPRO of West Amarillo would love to assist you, no matter the day or hour of your water damage emergency. We are a 24-hour service, here to respond to any call—no matter the size of the damage. We have experienced and professional employees that can reach your location quickly to help you through this tough time.
What to Expect
We know that in the face of an emergency, you may be confused, stressed, and overwhelmed. It is important to know that no water damage is the same, so you will be asked a series of questions about your water damage. These questions are crucial to caring for you quickly and in the best way possible. They will determine how many trained SERVPRO professionals to bring to the job, how much equipment and resources to bring, what to expect, and so on.
Our SERVPRO representative will likely ask for the following:
- Your first and last name and contact information
- The physical address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- How many rooms and what kind of floor was affected?
- What kind of foundation does your home or business sit on?
- Insurance information (if applicable)
- Has the source of the water damage has been repaired/ceased?
- Is there electricity available onsite?
Call SERVPRO of West Amarillo today at (806)331-4555 for all your water damage needs!