About SERVPRO of West Amarillo
Mark & Jana Belew
Owners of SERVPRO of West Amarillo
SERVPRO of West Amarillo understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of West Amarillo specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, or water damage, as well as biohazard/crime scene cleanup. Mark Belew, Co-Owner and General Manager, has been in the restoration business since 1997 and is the proud owner of three Master designations from IICRC - Master Water Restorer, Master Textile Cleaner, and Master Fire & Smoke Restorer.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property and contents. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of West Amarillo.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today! We are locally owned and operated, supporting and serving Amarillo and the Texas Panhandle for nearly 15 years.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- JWR - Journeyman Water Restorer
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Amarillo Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau
- IICRC Certified Firm