Dryer Vent Cleaning Benefits
Buildup of lint in a dryer vent can cause a lot of problems. This lint buildup can cause longer drying time for your clothes, a higher utility bill, or even a house fire. It is important to get routine cleanings of your dryer vent, and here are just a few reasons why it would benefit you and your family:
- Your garments would have a shorter drying time, meaning less wear and tear on the garments over time.
- Your dryer would run more efficiently, potentially meaning a lower utility bill.
- Routine maintenance could also mean less wear and tear on your dryer itself, causing it to have a longer lifespan.
- Regular dryer vent cleanings reduce the risk of house fires.
The amount of money you may save and peace you may gain is even more reason to begin the new habit of getting dryer vent cleanings. If you would like to schedule today, please call SERVPRO of West Amarillo at 806-331-4555!
Air Duct Cleaning Benefits
Did you know?
- 1 in 5 Americans suffer from allergies found in indoor air.
- Recent research shows that 1/10” of dust on indoor coils can reduce performance by 21%.
- Homes without annual duct cleanings have much more visible dust in the home than those with cleanings.
The Benefits of Air Duct Cleanings:
- The electricity bill may decrease, as efficiency of your HVAC system increases.
- This may remove pet dander from the air of your home.
- Regular cleanings help aid in fire prevention.
- It removes allergens and unpleasant odors.
- It reduces costly HVAC system replacements or repairs.
- It may reduce the risk of mold.
- Cleaning air ducts annually increases air quality and leaves fresher air circulating throughout the home on a day-to-day basis.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
As experts in deodorization, SERVPRO of West Amarillo Professionals are trained to identify and eliminate offensive odors. These odors can come from a number of sources both inside and outside a structure.
SERVPRO teaches IICRC technical classes in the proper removal of odors. Masking and other short cuts don't work when your problem is serious or persistent.
SERVPRO of West Amarillo has the training and equipment to identify and eliminate these offensive odors. By identifying the cause of the odor and determining the conditions in which it contacts any surfaces, the odor an be removed over time without a trace.
The science of identifying and eliminating odors can be a tricky thing, so give SERVPRO of West Amarillo a call (806)331-4555, and leave the situation to us.