Recent General Posts
Faster to Any Sized Disaster
Faster to any sized disaster. This is not just another tag line for SERVPRO- it is a commitment from each SERVPRO Franchise Professional to be where you need them most.
Whether you are a small business or home owner facing minor fire or water damage, or a property manage dealing with a widespread disaster, SERVPRO of West Amarillo has the resources needed to respond quickly and efficiently. The sooner help arrives, the sooner estoration begins and the sooner you can resume life and business as usual.
SERVPRO of West Amarillo is just the tip of the iceberg. Should a major disaster such as a flood or wildfire occur, SERVPRO's Disaster Recovery Team is always poised and ready to go where they are needed.
If a fire, water or mold damage strikes, no matter the size, call SERVPRO of West Amarillo Professionals (806)331-4555. Backed by a system of Franchises nearly 1,700 strong, we'll help make your property disaster"Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO is "Ready for whatever happens" this summer!
According to a recent study by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission, nearly 11,900 Americans were injured by fireworks in 2015, with the majority happening in the month surrounding the Fourth of July. Another 8,700are injured by charcoal/wood-burning and propane grill fires. A grill should always be supervised when in use. Keep children and pets a safe distance from the grilling area to prevent accidental burns or tipping of the grill.
In 2013, fireworks caused an estimated 15,600 reported fires in the U.S., including 1,400 structure fires, 200 vehicle fires, and 14,000 outside and other fires. Grills also cause and average of 8,900 home structure fires or outdoor fires.
The summer season should be a time to make memories and enjoy the great outdoors. Don't become a statistic. Take precautions to prevent these events from putting a damper on your summer months!
SERVPRO of West Amarillo 806-331-4555 is "Ready for whatever happens". You can be too this summer.
IICRC Certified Firm
SERVPRO of West Amarillo is an IICRC firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification to restoration companies. IICRC Certified Firms have the right to display the IICRC Certified Logo.
IICRC Certified Firms must
• Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
• Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
• Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
• Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
• Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC Develops The Standards For The Restoration Industry
The IICRC has been the driving force in establishing the main industry standards and reference guides for professional carpet cleaning, water damage restoration and mold remediation. These IICRC standards take years to develop and require the coordination of experts in the field: manufacturers, industry organizations, insurance professionals, training schools, contractors, and public health professionals.
Every five years, the standards are reviewed and updated. The water damage restoration field changes rapidly with advancements in technology and science, and therefore the standards must evolve to keep pace.
About SERVPRO of West Amarillo
SERVPRO of West Amarillo specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and we are an IICRC Certified Firm. We believe in continuous training: from initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
For Immediate Service in Amarillo, Tx: Call SERVPRO of West Amarillo
Amarillo Residents: We provide immediate service day or night!
SERVPRO of West Amarillo provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster in Amarillo. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle your restoration or cleaning needs.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any-Sized Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
Have Questions? Call Us 24/7 –806-331-4555
Whether your Amarillo home needs emergency flood damage or your upholstery cleaned, you can depend on us. Our technicians have extensive cleaning and restoration training and can make your property look its best. Learn more about our residential services:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Storm Damage Restoration
- Cleaning Services
- Building/Reconstruction Services
There's never a convenient time for fire or Water damage to strike your Amarillo commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services we have the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business.
- Commercial Water Damage Restoration
- Commercial Fire Damage Restoration
- Cleaning Services
- Mold Remediation
- Storm Damage Restoration
Electrical Safety Tips
Electrical-related fires account for an estimated 48,000 fires a year. Many electrical fires in the home or workplace are the result of faulty circuits, overloaded outlets, or electrical failures. Many electrical fires can be avoided if basic safety precautions are taken.
- Replace or repair damaged or loose electrical cords.
- Avoid running extension cords across doorways or under carpets. Consider having additional outlets added by a qualified electrician so that you do not have to use extension cords.
- Avoid overloading outlets. Plug only one high-wattage appliance into each receptacle outlet at a time.
- If outlets or switches feel warm or you have flickering or dimming lights, call a qualified electrician.